Amazon Prime video is a perfect platform to get instant access to all the award-winning original movies and shows. This Amazon Prime video is not a restricted platform for the Amazon users, with an Amazon Prime Roku channel code anybody can access it. If you have an Amazon account and a compatible device to load the Amazon Prime, then you can unlock entertaining contents either by purchase or by renting it out. For Prime members, interesting contents are always available in an open-door mode.
Can I get Amazon Prime on Roku?
You all know that Roku is currently the best gateway for streaming entertainment, which is delivering cost-effective yet efficient streaming services. It will be absolutely an incredible entertainment combination when Roku join hands with Amazon to broadcast the Amazon Prime shows and it happened.
With user specific Amazon homepage and Roku ‘s effective interface, the user can easily spot out their favorite programs and access their watch list. Subsequently, you will be able to find out all your purchased and rented video contents in the library.
Following are the guidelines/conditions from Roku to stream the Amazon Prime video contents. This is for all the Roku users.
- Amazon Prime video access is not a restricted one for all those Amazon Prime members
- Amazon Prime members have wide access towards thousands of movies, shows, and TV series
- For those who haven’t own Amazon Prime membership account, they can purchase/rent the video contents
- However, rented videos have 24-48 hour viewing time after the playback
- Purchased videos can be watched as many times as the user wish
- The user can be able to view the other Amazon channels via
What is Amazon Prime Roku channel code
Amazon Prime Roku channel code is a unique activation code the same as in the other channels activation steps. By entering this code only, you can get access to the Amazon instant video channel in your Roku.
How to activate Prime video on Roku
- If you don’t have an Amazon account, navigate to Amazon.com. Fill out all the details to create a new Amazon account
- Existing users can enter the login details and sign in to their Amazon account
- By registering at the Amazon site for the Amazon Prime channel, you will receive the Amazon Prime Roku channel code in the Roku channel
- In the meantime, access Amazon.com/mytv site and enter your unique activation code without any error
- Once you have entered the code correctly, your Roku channel will automatically switch you to the Amazon account
- Enter the Amazon PIN to activate the instant video service app on Roku
- After a while, your instant video will activate. You can now see the complete list of movies and shows in the library